Saturday, February 25, 2012

today I'm making...

Today is sewing day in this little ol apartment! I have three things that I want to at least start today, so create some accountability (gah! work terms creeping into every day life!) I'd like to share my projects here post-production!

I plan on making several of these little guys today
via
This skirt looks too simple NOT to try! I can't decide if I want to make it maxi like shown, or if I want to make a shorter one....decisions, decisions! 

via

And last, but not least, the one that I am probably least likely to finish today, but will definitely be starting, is this amazing pony dress that Elsie shared this week! 

via

I can't decide what animal I want to sport on mine though! top runners so far are :
fox
giraffe

cat
dino

elephant


Any ideas out there?!

No comments:

Post a Comment