Friday, February 25, 2011

must be the snow..

something is wrong with me. i have tried and FAILED at making two DIFFERENT kinds of cookies this week. what's the deal? sure, i've messed up previous baking missions. but never this many in such a short amount of time. is something happening to me to make me a terrible cook? is this a sign from the apartment gods that it really is time to move on from dumpy college apartments? could it be the sudden snow storm we've been having?

all i know is, sorry to my co-workers who were promised cookies today. they still taste good, but they are smushed and broken. like my spirit.


at least its friday.

1 comment:

  1. When all else fails.... bakery. Instant gratification girlfriend!

    Hope you have a wonderful Friday!
    B.

    That Girl in Pearls

    ReplyDelete