Saturday, September 18, 2010

delicious discovery: chocolate pasta

Turns out chocolate pasta is delicious.  Every time I go to Seattle I see the dark chocolate linguine at Pappardelle's Pasta, and every time I see it I'm skeptical. I finally gave in and bought some, aaaaand I'm glad I did! It came with a recipe to serve it with ice cream and raspberries and lots of other stuff I didn't have, so I served it with strawberry sauce (strawberries + sugar + lemon juice + simmer 15 minutes) and whipped cream--I think it was still a success. Of course I never think to take pictures of these delicious things I make until I sit down to write about them, so if you weren't one of the three other lucky people who got to try some you'll just have to use your imagination :)

No comments:

Post a Comment