Tuesday, January 31, 2012

linky link!

Happy Tuesday! Today I bring you my first ever link up..and it doesn't even have to do with crafts! Sometimes I surprise myself...

Row House 14 Music Linkup Party

Today I'm linking up to Row House 14's Music Party. The theme: music the year you were born. Like the things I'm sure you've all seen on facebook already....but better! So sit back, relax, and enjoy some of my favorite picks from 1988, a great year for music and being born.

One of my FAVORITE songs and videos of all time: George Harrison, "I Got My Mind Set On You"



When you dont' have time to watch Dirty Dancing, just listen to this and imaging Patrick Swayze lifting you out of the water, works every time. Patrick Swayze, "She's Like The Wind"



This song is like instant party time. Def Leppard, "Pour Some Sugar on Me"



The list wouldn't be complete without a shoutout to my boy Elton, "Candle in the Wind"



And last, but definitely not least, I can't resist an opportunity to dance to some rickroll. Risk Astly "Never Gonna Give You Up"



So much fun. Hope you enjoyed some sweet eighty's tunes on this sunny Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment