Wednesday, February 22, 2012

40 days of....something!

Well, it's here again, that time of year when I stress out over what to do for Lent. I'm not Catholic, but every year the practice of challenging myself to give up something/take up something always feels good. So what is the plan for this year? I'll be honest in saying that I have no idea, but in my nightly Pinterest perusal I came across this print, and it's safe to say that I could stand to resolve to at least a few of these:



Life lately has felt more stressful than necessary, almost like I'm on the edge of something happening, but I'm constantly in a state of anxiousness. What for? Life is too short to worry, so for now my Lent commitment is to relax more, unplug a little, get outside and try to live a little freer.

On a completely unrelated note, have you seen the previews for the new movie Mirror Mirror?! I feel a little spoiled that twice in my life two of my favorite things are combined in cinematic glory--Disney recreations and Julia Roberts!

No comments:

Post a Comment