Wednesday, February 29, 2012

music tuesday....ala nyquil

Music Tuesday is a bit later than normal today, but better late than never! Home early from work tonight, not feeling so hot, so I'm hopped up on nyquil and Yogi tea (the best!). Be thankful, little bloggy readers, for my neighbor who decided that it was screamo band practice time at midnight...were it not for him I would be peacefully sleeping instead of remembering that I almost forgot about music Tuesday!

Row House 14 Music Linkup Party

This week's theme is "sunny" music, a very far departure from the cold, wet, miserable weather that I'm actually stuck with. enjoy!

1. "Mr. Blue Sky" by ELO



2. "Catch My Disease" by Ben Lee




3. "Sunshine" by Matt Costa



4. "Falling for the First Time" by Barenaked Ladies



And finally, my favorite song to listen to out in the sunshine, probably because of how enjoyable they were at a recent summer concert:

5. "Float On" by Modest Mouse



hope you enjoyed my sunny picks!

No comments:

Post a Comment