Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Music Tuesday

Hello and happy Tuesday! It's time for another Music Link Up with Row House 14!

Row House 14 Music Linkup Party
This week's theme is favorite Grammy Artists. I have a hard enough time picking my favorite songs, let alone artists, so I'm sharing my favorite winners for Song of the Year over the years--enjoy!

1965, Louis Armstrong



1972, James Taylor and Carole King



1984, The Police



1991, Bette Midler (It is fair to say that I was OBSESSED with this song around 6th grade)




This next song is a shout out to who I thought should have won in 2010 (No offense, Beyonce)
2010, Kings of Leon



Hope you enjoyed my picks! Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with your Kings of Leon pick! I usually get so upset when artists that I don't think deserve it get the award! :) And love You've Got a Friend as well... such a wonderful song!

    ReplyDelete