Monday, February 13, 2012

February lust list

Starting a new post series centered around my monthly fashion picks! While I don't work in an environment that is exactly fashion-forward friendly (read: warehouse), I still like to play around with my clothes and accessories. Typically my shopping endeavors include whatever I randomly find on sale whenever the mood strikes, but I really want to start getting more deliberate with my choices and my style. I have a monthly budget of $75 for clothes/accessories/whatnot, so I'd like to share here what I'm considering adding to my closet each month! At the end of the month, I'll recap what actually made the cut, and then move on to the next month! Sound fun? I hope so!

Here are my current lusts for February (even though I've already spent $28!)


day-dreamer-colorblocked-top-1.html.jpg

Ruche "Day Dreamer" top, $36.99

love-fern-floral-dress.html.jpg

Ruche "Love Fern" dress, $36.99

-Stop-Elaborate-and-Glisten-Necklace.jpg

ModCloth "Stop, Elaborate and Glisten" necklace, $34.99





Bloom, "Embroidered Flower" dress, $68.00




unknown.jpg

Jupe, "Triangle" necklace, $24






I'd love to hear your thoughts on what should make the cut! Also, if you follow me on Pinterest you'll see much, much more!!


No comments:

Post a Comment