Tuesday, February 14, 2012

feel the love

Happy Valentine's day y'all!

Wait...did I just say "y'all"? Must be this whole waking up before noon thing, it does weird things to me, I tell ya.

Anyhow, today is another music link up day with Row House 14, yay! And this time around it's all centered around, you guessed it, my favorite love songs. I'm not typically all that mushy gushy or romantic (much to Adam's dismay), but music tends to have a way of getting me all sentimental. So, without further ado, my top love songs to celebrate today!

Row House 14 Music Linkup Party


I've shared this song on here before, but I do love it!



Love me some Billy!



This song is so cute, it gets me every time!





And last but not least, my absolute favorite love song. I love every version of this song that I've ever heard, from the original Dylan to the country-fied Garth Brooks, but this Adele version is my favorite lately.



Hope you enjoyed!

2 comments:

  1. Great picks! I love that Edward Sharpe one as well-- such a great song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it! Listening to it is like an instant mood lifter!

    ReplyDelete